Sunday, June 22, 2014

blue nail polish a new trend.

Hello all on this very windy and grey day here in Australia for us, how are we all? today I thought I'd show you my nail polish that I am wearing as I haven't shown one for awhile and I believe the colour is right on trend for this season.

Blue nail polish! I love this blue colour, its almost a sapphire blue colour and its amazingly good quality for such a cheapie nail polish.

I am wearing Ulta3 nail polish in Blue Martin. It only took 2 coats to get this nice finish and its super easy to apply. I only paid $2 for this nail polish and I adore the brand.

 The blue seems to be really in on catwalks these days and anything for eyes, especially blue eye liner. But to introduce the colour into my wardrobe and look I thought I'd just wear it on the nails to begin with.
 I really think this is such a nice cool tone blue shade that would go with a lot of other colours but would especially pop with white or black.
What do you think of the blue trend in make up and nails?
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search