Saturday, June 7, 2014

June favourites and feedback wanted

Hi all, today I'm doing a June Favourites post as I have been loving these items so far and using them a lot! they are now in my regular routine whether its beauty related or make up related I've been using them daily. Which just shows how much I love them!

First off the all important items :)
we have Himalayn acne n pimple cream, Palmers Cocoa foot magic, Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder, Chichi eye shadow pallet, and Maybelline Whispers lipstick in Petal rebel. Some of these I haven't had that long maybe a week or more but I've been using daily as I've fallen in love with them.
 my now favourite Australis foundation powder which I bought from Priceline for $8 which was a bargain, been wearing it daily since I got it. I have also been using it instead of a liquid foundation and found it works wonders when I don't want to use a lot of make up as I do have a few break outs at the moment.
 Palmers Cocoa butter formula with Vitamin E, Foot magic, also has peppermint oil and mango butter and oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. I have bad feet because I suffer lymphedema and let me tell you this stuff works at relieving sore feet! I use this daily, once in the morning and once at night. I bought this from Kmart a few weeks ago just after I bought the other one for $3.70. I love Palmers because they are so affordable and cruelty free. It might sound strange to use it this way but its a fab product for lips as well, I tried it out and it softens them brilliantly.
 ChiChi iphone eye shadow pallet in Fashion, I paid $2.80. I bought two of these pallets and I bought these from Target. They are fab eye shadows, cruelty free and don't crease what so ever on my eye lids and stay all day with or without primer. A great travel size too.
 I have had this lipstick for ages now! I keep going back to it because its a great pop of colour without being too much and its not hard to apply because some bold colours I find are tricky. I purchased from Priceline ages ago when they had a half off sale on Maybelline and it was around the $7 mark. The colour is Petal Rebel.
 Humalaya acne n pimple cream is a great product, I found it really helps with my redness, and I believe its a cruelty free brand which is great as its very affordable in Australia. I purchased this from my local Indian grocery store for $4.99
so there you have it my favourite June featured items.
I was hoping you guys might give me some feedback I'm wondering what y'all would like to be seeing on my blog? I'm thinking about doing some outfit or fashion hauls as I work at an opshop/thrift shop and go thrifting a lot. I am also wondering if you'd like to see more of my pets? and I have other ideas such as diy and awareness type topics as for some of you may know I suffer from bipolar. Let me know what you might like to see more often!

hugs
Jess

1 comment:

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search