Monday, June 9, 2014

Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products for Australia



Since I have gone cruelty free in my products I've done a lot of research and come to the conclusion that whilst it is worth it for me going cruelty free its rather a bit more expensive here in Australia to go cruelty free however I have summed up some affordable lipproducts that are easily available in Australia that I know are good quality and are in fact cruelty free products.

We have Nyx Butter gloss in Cherry cheese cake, Nivea fruity shine strawberry, Nivea soft rose, Australis Mint condition lip gloss in happily ever laughter and an evening with?
 I wear these products on a regular basis and have come to love them quite a bit! the nyx butter gloss is a different shade for me. I purchased over the internet before nyx was available in Australia at Target. The nivea balms are my go to balms and the Australis lip glosses are my go to lip glosses.
 They give excellent pigmented shades except the nivea rose. But they all work wonders for the lips leaving them soft and smooth and supple.

What products have you been wearing on your lips?
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard about the L'oreal take over of nyx?? No longer cruelty free :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search