Friday, June 20, 2014

Essence- Featured make up

Hi all I'm featuring two essence products that I have had in my stash for awhile now and I thought I'd use them because I'm going out to lunch today so why not?
I think its a really pretty wearable look and the purple is quite understated in my opinion.

 Is the look I came up with using Essence eye shadow mono in the home sweet home limited edition range shade is 03 my home is my castle. I also used their lipstick in Sparkling miracle. I do love this cool toned purple so much!
 it is slightly shimmering but nothing too drastic and looks really lovely on a pale complexion.

The eye shadow is a lovely baby pink and is surprisingly pigmented for how pale a colour it is.

So these are my featured products for today! have you tried Essence?
Jess

3 comments:

  1. The lipstick looks lovely on you! I'm your newest follower and I would be glad if you check out my blog and follow back if you like. :)

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the colour of that lipstick! It's a great look, you could wear it daily or even for an evening out. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search