Saturday, June 7, 2014

Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double espresso nail polish

Hello all I've been enjoying getting into the habit again of wearing nail polish and thought I'd show you the latest colour I am wearing. I've had this one for awhile and I picked it up from Kmart as they were clearing it out ages ago for approx $3 which I think is a pretty good price as far as these nail polishes go.
 its the Rimmel London I love lasting finish, in 124 Double espresso and I love this nail polish, its not just a chocolate brown on the nails as it does have a gold fleck in it or gold undertone to the chocolate brown which makes it unique.
 you can see the gold flecks in the sun on the bottle and it really makes a lovely dimension rather than just a flat colour on its own. These last a good while too I believe about 3 days before chipping without top coat or anything like that as I only do two coats of nail polish as I am rather lazy at it.
 I think this is a fab winter colour for us in Australia as we are now in the beginning of Winter
what nail polishes have you bee enjoying?
Jess

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour! I love metallicy sort of shades like this as well, and as you say, perfect for winter!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search