Thursday, August 6, 2015

are you kind to your skin? Simple micellar cleansing water review

Hello loves! we all know how important it is, to remove our make up at night and this I have struggled with for ages, has anyone else? but I have tried many products claiming to be for sensitive skin, easy to use, etc but they have failed in more ways than one. This product however is amazing because for my sensitive eyes it doesn't sting! and what's more it takes off all my make up in under 5 minutes.

I purchased this at Coles supermarket when on sale, I believe it was approx $9. I love how it doesn't leave any residue on my face like cleansing wipes can. It soothes my skin, brightens and helps to make it clean, what's not to love?


I love how its a fragrance free product and that I actually feel clean after using it and don't feel as if I need to wash my face straight after like some products.
I love how its easily available around me, and is actually a product that removes my water proof eye liner and mascara very well. I hate waking up in the morning and there is still mascara residue but this cleansing water puts an end to that!

For a girl that loves a low maintenance lifestyle aka lazy this is perfect for me! Its turned out to be a daily staple for me, not just when I'm in a hurry and want to get my head on that pillow. Have you used simple?

hugs Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search