Thursday, August 13, 2015

rental inspections?

I love being a sticky beak and when my friend told me to come and inspect houses with her to rent I couldn't say no! are any of you like me? I love poking into the unknown lol some give me the biggest inspirations. And sometimes free food! lol

 Look at these retro tiles! I love them, I  basically begged my girlfriend to move into this place because of the tiles it reminded me of my nans kitchen so much.

This one to me seems ultra mod and glam, not me at all, but I still like it!!  I rather liked the cleanness of it/ The easy way to make a special thing into ultra glam!
let me know what you do to make your kitchens special?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search