Tuesday, August 4, 2015

winter glowing queen make up review and motd designer brands glam addict eye shadow cruelty free and vegan

Hello lovelies! hope you are all keeping warm on this Chilly afternoon in Melbourne/Australia today? I was inspired by the weather to get my winter glow on and this is the look I came up with and the products I used to achieve this look, all drugstore, all Australian cosmetics and all very good products.

This eye shadow palette by Designer brands db is a limited edition, and its their glamourous eye shadow palette. It's actually been one of my all time favourite eye shadow palettes because of the quality and colours in the pan.

They are super easy to blend out, and create fabulous looks that can be worn day time or night time. I love this palette! The texture of the shadows are buttery smooth, and pigmented well. I paid $6 for this on clearance at my chemist.

The eye shadow palette is called the Glam Addict, it boasts ten stunning colours that are so versatile.

This picture here was actually featured on mua post on instagram, so I'm pretty stoked about that.


 I used the model co lash and line mascara the two in one product, and the model co mascara to build length and define my lashes. I used the liner to create a subtle wing. This product is amazing because I can actually create a wing with it and not mess up.
 10 amazing eye shadows! you can see which ones I've been using and loving the most!
 They all swatch really well, are super creamy and lovely shades as well.
 the packaging is also really cute! not that I buy things forf the packaging but it does help! heehee

the finished look,  what products have you been using?

have you used any of these? any tips to get winter happy looks?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search