Monday, August 24, 2015

Milani blushes tea rose and delizioso pink review and swatches

Hello lovelies, today I'm sharing with you a new passion of mine, and that is blush! I never used to be even interested in blushes because naturally I have very red cheeks. But since my make up has improved and thus my foundation application has improved I have since found blush creates a very endearing look on the skin.

Introducing two of my favourites, which were sent to me from a friend in a make up swap!
 Milani blushes in tea rose, and Delizioso pink! the colours are so divine and lovely, as with the blushes themselves.
 pigmented, smooth and easy to blend out, these really pack a punch with their vibrancy!
have you tried these from Milani?
Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search