Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Face of Australia lip quench Peaches and cream swatch and review

Hello all on this wet Thursday lunch break! I'm happy to say I'm heading out to lunch soon! so that means photos of that on my instagram haha. However today I'm writing my impressions of this little lipstick. Face of Australia lip quench with spf 30, jojoba oil, vitamin e and shea butter. The colour is Peaches and Cream.

 I love this range of lipstick! it lasts fab on the lips, smooths, non tugging formula and pigmented to boot, what more could you ask for? well cute colours and they have done that too.
 A better than my lips pink nude, an all round great every day colour that can be vamped up for night time or special occasions.
 Typical tube packaging but still sturdy and wont make a mess in your handpag/purse. they swatch amazingly well.

Smooth and even colour, non greasy or slippery on the lips but still soothing to wear. Regular retail price is $9.45 so a great bargain at just under $10, I picked these up though from Kmart for half price which I was super thrilled about. 

Have you tried these from Face of Australia?
have a great Thursday! 
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search