Friday, August 14, 2015

Rimmel london bb cream radiance

Hi lovelies, I am wanting to share with you my latest obsession from Rimmel London, and that is their bbcream in radiance, I got the shade light, even though there are meant to be three shades, very light, light and medium, I could only see light or medium, but this is my perfect shade and I'll show you how it works so well.


I paid just under $10 for this at Coles and was rather hesitant in trying another bb cream because on my skin they don't always turn out so well. But let me tell you I was pleasantly proven otherwise with this product!

 It claims to do 9 things, which I'm sure you have all heard of by now but let me show you proof of how well it works. My skin before just after cleansing, toning and moisturising, and then after with the bb cream and a simple make up look for the day.
It feels so nice on the skin! usually my skin feels dry after applying foundation but this being a bb cream actually soothes. I love how natural it looks as well, and the coverage is pretty decent too, very buildable.

Have you been using this?
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search