Thursday, August 13, 2015

skin care, facial and body oils drugstore and cruelty free brands

Hello all! I am shopping my bathroom stash on skin care at the moment, and am showing you lovelies, the oils I often used to treat my skin, when it is sorely in need of a moisture boost.

I love rosehip oil, and have really found it to work great on my old acne scars! it clears the redness, and clarifies the skin making it feel smooth, soft and plush. Thursday plantation retails for $16 AUD however I got mine on sale at coles for $12. 

It's non greasy, absorbs well into the skin, I used it as a night time treatment and in the morning my skin has less redness, and looks healthier, 


In Essence is such a lovely brand, this is a body oil but its also safe to use on the face, Rose oil has so many health benefits for the skin. A gorgeous oil that is quick to absorb, smells divine and in a really big bottle. Perfect for winter skin relief, and this one is a limited edition from In Essence. Cruelty free and Australian made.

This oil is one that has really surprised me, I love the scent, some don't like it but I do. I purchased from Coles ages ago when in an introductory offer and I paid $10 for it. Palmers always do great skin care products. I love the packaging, the bottle is classy, and the eye dropper it comes with very handy. It feels very lux. Its heavier then the other two oils, but still non greasy, and I use it at night to give it time to absorb into my skin.

What oils have you been loving?
Hugs Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search