Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Australis long wear lipstick first impressions in Easy chic nude lipstick

Hello lovelies! today I have an amazing Australian product, that I don't think has had much talk about lately. I'm pretty keen to show you this shade of lipstick, by Australis, because they are a cruelty free brand and are one of the top movers in the make up world.

 This is the Australis go long, long wear lipstick in the shade easy chic, I am in love with this shade! its actually a great dupe for a couple of nudes that are so popular right now. Aka Celebrity skin
 It is extremely matte but not at all drying on the lips, lasts a good 6 hours and is so pigmented and creamy.

I wore this look yesterday to work and am so impressed with the formula of this lipstick! its left my lips very smooth.

What have you been wearing lately?
Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search