Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Style bargains saving money and having a ball decorating

Hello all! today I wanted to share with you another kind of passion that I have and that is thrift shopping! also known as opshopping here within Australia. Today whilst at the opshop I volunteer at I found these bargains.

 Tea cups and saucer set for $5, which is a great buy as the colours and patterns are so in right now!
 This amazing stag ring which I believe is pewter, I bought for $5.
 This stunning choker necklace for $3!
and these adorable glass tray and jug, jug was $4 and tray was $3, I've seen similar in H&M for much more and they are trending in bathrooms and bedrooms and the like.

What are your style bargains?

Hugs
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search