Saturday, August 1, 2015

Nyx Ntural eye shadow palette review shimmers and matte eye shadows



So I wanted more eye shadow that was matte, and I've been looking online to find some great products that I could buy, but I realized after looking online I actually had some of these products already! so I shopped in my stash and found a forgotten product which is Nyx Naturals eye shadow palette, with 3 matte shades and 3 shimmer shades, as you can tell I've hit pan on it.


"A me but better" kind of theme with the colours can be dressed up for night time or casual for day time looks. Swatches beautifully on the hand, blends out fantastically smooth without primer on the lid. 

As you can see, this is a very well loved product! I keep it real with my most loved products, they are messy and dusty. These trim and cute palettes do really pack a lot of colour and last a long time! not the cheapest by far in Australia as I paid $10 for it at Target but for great quality eye shadows, I'm not complaining.

Admittedly some of the lighter colours are a tad sheer but with a bit of work, and primer can be made wearable. I adore the matte cream, peach and brown shade in this palettem and the shimmers make for excellent highlights.


The packaging is sturdy, and functional, over all the product is versatile and good quality. What have you been loving from Nyx?

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search