Sunday, August 9, 2015

Lush soaps Bohemian Soap review

 Hi lovelies today I have a review of one of Lush's most popular soaps! Fresh, citrus, zing, wake me up clean! this soap, is so invigorating! I have been using it this week and haven't even needed to use lotion after, thats because it has two really important oils in it, rapeseed oil and coconut oil.
 If you don't like the lemon fresh scent in general you will not like this soap however if you do like strong scents like these, you will be in for a treat.
 It not only smells nice, but its also appealing on the eyes, see what I did there? a peal ing heehee, lemon and all that. But yes one of my favourite soaps at the moment from Lush.

 Nice lather, nourishes the skin, excellent scent, that lingers, but not just that I wa shed my hair with it because I'd run out of shampoo and conditioner, and its left it shiny, and soft!

Loving lush products at the moment, what are your favourites from lush?

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search