Thursday, September 10, 2015

5 favourites from last week Lorac, Thebalm, Australis, Sephora

Hello all! Who else is enjoying this Spring day in Australia? anyways I wanted to  share with you my fave products of last week I have been using!

I am sure you have all seen or heard of these products before! lately I've been loving the red lippie, extreme highlight, cream foundation, good lashes and a good contour.

 Thebalm Marylou maniser is my all time favourite highlight in all the world, and I'm totally smitten by it, it lives up to all my expectations and is stunning.
 I have finally gotten the hang of contouring! its taken me awhile to get used to the Australis contour kit, but now I know how to use it properly, I love it!
 The Lorac cream foundation is actually kinda wonderful, my perfect shade, being a more yellow undertone. It covers well and looks fantastic with a primed base.
For lips and eyes I have been loving the Sephora mascara, it creates great length, no clumps, and good volume without looking spidery or meh.The Physicians formula sexy booster lip stains is one of my faves! I love the colour and staying power too. I also have the matching blush.

What have your faves been?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search