Sunday, September 27, 2015

5 things to try with your favourite powder foundation

Hi guys here I'm showing you 5 things you can try with your favourite powder foundation, currently I'm obsessed with this one by Maybelline.

1. Set your eye lid primer 
generally powder foundation is your perfect skintone, its matte and sets the eye lid primer perfectly, it creates the perfect base for blending out eye shadows that are harder to blend out.
2. use it on the days you don't want to wear foundation 
I use this on days when I want a no make up look and basically to cover minimal redness and or blemishes.

3.Use a powder as a matte highlighter on your eye brows and cheek bones
I do this and it looks pretty! a great way of adding a highlight if you want more mattes in your look. Very flattering.

4. Use it as extra coverage
I love using it as extra coverage to hide scars and marks, I have a scar on my nose after falling over a few years ago and it covers it well.

5. Colour correcting with powders
These pressed powders are great for toning down redness because it sets and doesn't budge after its been applied. Covers and corrects by adding a touch more coverage, I sometimes use this instead of concealer.

have you tried these tips? got any new ones?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search