Monday, September 21, 2015

Taylor swift wonderstruck perfume review priceline haul

This perfumes I had wanted for ages! I purchased last year when Priceline had a perfume sale and I got it for a measly sum of $15! I'm so glad I did because not only am I a fan of this perfume, but I'm also a fan of Taylor Swift, guilty as charged. I really wasn't expecting that much from a celebrity perfume however the add is really cute advertisement for wonderstruck, they designed the bottle so well and so specially, I don't find it over the top girly, just the right touches of glam.

 I love the bottle, the design and colour is stunning, you are either going to love it, or hate it, but I love it. I love the charms, the purple blue iridescence. It's not flimsy either, it actually is a heavy glass bottle which I love, even though I didn't pay much for it, it still exudes a richness to it. The lid itself even has a pretty filigree embossed onto it. They really went all out on the detailing aspect.
 Now onto the scent itself, whilst it is floral, it is unique in its own right. Notes of apple blossom, freesia, raspberry, vanilla, white hibiscus, honeysuckle, and then to add some maturity into the mix, amber, sandalwood, as well as peach to round it all out. Upon first opening the bottle it is fresh, bright and intense. However upon the skin it settles and you can reach a vanillary peach scent which isn't too over powering.
 This scent could be worn well either season of Spring or Summer, perfect for balmy nights, fresh mornings or anytime really. It remains sparkling, pretty and a lingering scent on the skin, the perfect every day perfume.
My verdict.
A sweet scent, that is good for either the younger crowd or a more mature girl like myself who is nearly 31 years young. A luxe looking bottle, and a good price point for a well rounded perfume.

have you tried this? did you like it?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search