Saturday, September 19, 2015

This highlighter is life! that highlight tho!

 This is the one highlighter I have been just lusting after for such a long time, in every youtube make up tutorial I'd watch, they had this, oh the glow, the radiance. That highlight tho! My instagram friend Bethy sent me this in a make up swap we did. I will so love her for sending me this, the one that I'd been hankering after for such a long time! now I'll tell you did it disappoint?
 A superbly golden champagne coloured highlight with a glean that seems to come from within once applied. Silky smooth, its buttery soft, and blends until it looks like its a part of the skin. Multi purpose it can be used as highlight, eye shadow and lip colour. I also love how big the pan is, the fantastic mirror it comes with, and just how sturdy it all feels.
 It's pigmented, golden, a delight to look at! and use. I was actually a bit intimidated when I first started using it because of how much glow you can achieve. However playing around I have found you can blend it well with the elf tapered  brush.
 you get 8gms of product which is a big pan! I've already had this for a couple of months now, and haven't even made a dent in the pan. I'm addicted to highlighters and this one I whip out for when I want the ultra glow or special touch to my make up.
have you used this as of yet? what other highlighters do I need to try?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search