Thursday, September 17, 2015

Benefits they're real mascara dupe!

So I was checking out my mascara stash today and came across a fun fact. The Loreal Manga mascara and the benefits their real mascara are almost identical in formula! I do believe I have a dupe! I'll explain why.

 First off, the bristles are very similar, which means the actual brush technique will be similar to each other. The product does the same, it even dries the same hardness as the they're real by benefit which I was very surprised about.
 The actual formula when on the lashes is pretty much identical, both waterproof, very black and long lasting mascaras.
 Both give volume, and oomph to the lashes.
just ones a heck of a lot cheaper than the other wouldn't you agree?

what are your thoughts?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search