Tuesday, September 29, 2015

random moments

So today I thought I'd share with you something that wasn't beauty related however photography related. I love playing around with apps, and photography and I purchased this plastic toy raptor without any real reason and suddenly was inspired to take a photo of it in the street! It came out quite cute and hilarious.

I thought the golden hour would be fun to play around with and see what snaps I could get, these were unedited apart from cropping.

I loved how this shot looked, he almost looks alive! I've dubbed him Mr Raptor for the time being unless anyone can think of another name for him? I also love the fact that he is orange!

He looks like he is exploring! he looks right at home
here he is and it looks like he is heading off into the sunset
!

do you like to random pics like these? what do you think? these were just taken on my iphone 5s.

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search