Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Milani eye shadow foil, Fierce foil Eyeshine

Hello all! today I have to show a very special gift that I was sent in a make up swap by my girlfriend on instagram, her name is Beth. I sent her a whole heap of Australian products and she sent me some stuff I've been lusting after! but this is not about the swap, this is about my current obsession, the brand I've been obsessing about ever since is Milani. I saw that these were indeed new to 2015, so its exciting to try something shiny and new, and I literally mean, shiny and new! The quad I was sent was number 2 "Rome" 

 I'm going through a colour phase at the moment, and love, love, love me some purple! these stood out because foiled eye shadows are on trend. $10.50 EACH in America, you can however buy them on Ebay. The shades are stunning, they are similar to the Australis cosmetics metlics eye shadows, which are also a foiled base however these are a more finer glitter.
 This is a swatch with flash, and you can see the dark purples are the more pigmented shades however the lighter ones make super pretty highlights.
 This is without flash, super hard to get clear pics of glitter! There are four different colour schemes in this line of eye shadows, and I really want to get Florence next.
the packaging is typically Milani, being gold and shiny, however it is sturdy, and the packaging was sealed.

Have you used these yet?

which shades?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search