Sunday, September 13, 2015

Get your best brow! eye brows on fleek using drugstore products!

drugstore products that will get your eye brows on fleek! yes I've jumped on the band wagon on trying to get the perfect arch, but lets be real, half the time I barely have the time to actually fill them in, but I am starting to appreciate how important eye brows can be to finish off your make up look!

here are four products that I love, and use, my favourite one being the maybelline master brow precise pencil.



From top to bottom, Rimmel london Professional in the shade hazel, not really sure why I went for this colour as I'm in between black and brown hair. However its a decent enough pencil, easy to use, easy to blend and is pigmented. There are two other shades available, dark brown, and black.

The maybelline master precise brow being my favourite, in medium brown, is a really nice shade, I was actually surprised, it gives a lovely natural look and I wear it a lot for day time wear.

Eye brow designer by Essence, a great cheapie! really pigmented, but I think a tad too dark for me at the moment, I seem to suit browns at the moment.

Bys Brow and eye pencil
this I was intrigued in because its the only retractable one I have! its super pigmented, easy to use, great colour for me as well, I also love that its cool toned.

 These have what I have been using lately, what have you been using?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search