Friday, September 25, 2015

blogger 101 are you a blogging addict?

So lately I have decided that I am indeed a blogging addict, let me explain why and how it has come about.

1. I always read others blog reviews before buying a product if I don't know much about it.

This is so true, I generally love to read blog reviews rather than any other source because I find it easier to access and more entertaining for me to unwind, and generally just look at others reviews. I find they give honest opinions, great feedback and a true look into a product.


2. I'm always looking for more blogs to read. 
This is also so true, I'm always after another blog to become accustomed to, to get to know and follow because I like getting to know other bloggers It helps with my own inspiration, to know I'm not alone in this beauty world and to potentially make friends along the way.

3. I'm always on social media.
I can't help myself, I'm generally on social media at least twice a day, instagram being my favourite outlet. My links can be found here. instagram twitter facebook page youtube tumblr
I love social media, the interactivity, the ways I envision my own content will look, I spend hours upon hours each week on social media.

4. I'm worried about not getting my point across in a chit chatty way.
I like to think that my blog is like a friend telling you about my finds, beauty products, info, or other happenings. I do like to sound as if I'm a girlfriend chatting away to her best friend because, that is how I do it in real life. I don't want to come across as up myself, condescending, or as a know all because that's not what blogging is about to me.

5. I am always trying to think about blog posts.
It's where social media and blogging come hand in hand, I get inspiration, ideas, a wealth of information. Blog posts are generally the pinning point that readers are looking for, pictures are obviously worth 1000 words however if you haven't got the content that sticks, then it won't be worth their time.


do you meet any of these criteria to being a blogging addict? let me know, and let me know if you know any others!

hugs Jess



2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post. I can definitely relate to many of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Imogen! haha glad you can relate and I'm not alone!

      Delete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search