Sunday, September 20, 2015

Australis make a wish colour inject lipstick review

Hello all! today I have with you a lipstick I'm loving to wear when I want a bit of glam in my every day life. This is a coral orange colour, by Australis in their colour mineral inject line. Usually $13 however I picked up on sale in the bargain bin for $3.

 its one that is overlooked slightly because of how vivid it actually is, I find that bright colours needs patience when applying and generally I don't have that much patience. However this is actually easy to use. Very pigmented, creamy and long wearing, I'm so glad I have this in my stash for Spring and Summer!
 It has minerals, antioxidants and vitamins in the tube, the packaging is quite nice too, very sleek for Australis. A slightly glossy finish, and its a long lasting lipstick, wearing on me for about four hours before I have to reapply or touch up.
I love how you can see the colour at the bottom of the tube as well, a nice punchy colour to boost ones look this season! have you been wearing anything by Australis lately? their line of lipsticks have really impressed me so far, what about you?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search