Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Milani cosmetics Tea Rose, shadow eyez, and bella eye shadow urban decay dupes

Milani cosmetics is probably my latest obsession, especially their blushes. 
I think a lot of people are getting on the Milani train, are you?
 So I am becoming slightly obsessed with the cosmetics company Milani, a drugstore American brand whom I'm sure you have all heard of. If not where have you been living? Sadly they don't ship worldwide however I have my ways.
 These three products I have been using fairly often, I reach for them because they are not only pretty but functional too. Quality is what its all about, and Milani really does deliver. Pretty packaging, on trend products, and good prices. What more could you want? well as far as I know Milani is also a cruelty free cosmetics brand.
Tea rose, is a blush that is so pretty, not only in the pan but on the skin too, it blends well and leaves you looking healthy and rosy! haha sorry not sorry for the pun there. The other two products are the eye shadows.They have so many blushes and products out now its crazy! The things I love about the Bella eye shadow range is that they have different finishes. Mattes, shimmers and metalics, I have three shades in this line.

They are meant to be comparable to urban decay shades. I have a few urban decay products and they don't match the ones I have however I only have 2 single eye shadows I do have the urban decay nyc palette, and the urban decay limited edition vice 3 palette.

Have you tried these? let me know what you like! The purple shade is Bella violet, a warm toned stunningly beautiful purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search