Friday, September 25, 2015

Hydra oil get your perfect skin now! flawless and radiant skin

Hello all! I went through my bathroom cupboards the other night and found this product again, I'm usually swapping and changing things and tend to forget about a product.  I'm all about skin care, and love finding a bargain, when Coles supermarket had this I believe for half price, I grabbed it. At first glance I did think it kinda looked a bit like bio oil but in cream formation. However after investigation it is vastly different, and I believe superior than the bio oil Usual price is $21.99, yes I did think expensive for a supermarket,  so it is rather expensive, but I believe I actually paid less than half price and it was around $8 that I paid.

Containing rosemary, lavender, and chamomile essential oils, it has a slight scent of lavender but it fades quickly and doesn't linger. It also contains a few other special ingredients that I like, Sunflower, and calendula.

I have used it religiously all week, twice a week as it suggests on the bottle, and my verdict?
 The packaging is great for travelling although you can't tell how much is left in the bottle because its completely solid. I do like that its in a spray form though as it helps make the cream feel airy, and light It's non greasy, and absorbs quickly into the skin so you can get dressed instantly and not worry about marking your clothes.
An interesting point about this is that it contains trinano oil which helps the skin absorb the product and make it feel supple. I researched this because I had never heard of trinano oil before. It protects skin from drying out which I believe does work because my skin felt less dry the next day so its quite emolient I also love the fact that they chose the natural essential oils because of the properties they contain.
 I also believe that it has worked by smoothing out the rough texture of my skin, both on face and body.

Have you used hydra oil? what did you think of it?
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search